Main Sponsor Membership
Any legally constituted business entity, regardless of its size or revenue, is eligible to apply for a Main Sponsor Membership. Corporate Nominees from within Cambodia are permitted, and Main Sponsor Members enjoy full voting privileges.
The Main Sponsor Membership will be accorded voting status.
Other benefits include:
- Opportunities to get your business logo and news listed on our website, social media and monthly newsletters
- Opportunities to meet and network with potential cooperative business partners
- Attend regular meetings with other CanCham members
- Contribute to the promotion of Canada’s interests in Cambodia
- Access to special events with Canadian Embassy
- Voice your business concerns to the policy makers through our association
- Invitation to CanCham events at a discounted rate
- Consult about business opportunities in Cambodia
- Access to exclusive events and activities for Corporate Large Member
- Priority seating at CanCham events
- Recognition as a Main Sponsor Member on our website and marketing materials
- Free Listing Tickets: Receive free listing tickets for partner events up to four times, expanding your reach and connections
- Dashboard Report: Gain access to a comprehensive dashboard report for participants, offering insights and data-drive decision-making support
Application Process for Main Sponsor Membership
To register as a CanCham Main Sponsor Membership, you must complete the Main Sponsor Membership form found through the button bellow.
Application fees can be paid via bank transfer, or securely online in this site via credit card. Proof of payment and company certificate should be sent to [email protected] for the board of directors to review, along with the most recent version of your company’s logo in high resolution.
As soon as your application form and payment have been processed, you will have access to the benefits of the CanCham Corporate Membership.
Main Sponsor Membership Fee: $4000 USD
Registration for 2024 is now open. Register before Jan 1 and receive full benefits for the remainder of 2023.