The CanCham Individual Membership is for individuals who are seeking to meet and connect with business professionals in Cambodia, but do not have a legally constituted business. This is an opportunity for any person to dive into the local business community and network with Canadian, Cambodian, and Multi-National professionals in the country.
n Individual Member will be accorded voting status.
Other benefits include:
- Opportunities to meet and network with potential cooperative business partners
- Attend regular meetings with other CanCham members
- Contribute to the promotion of Canada’s interests in Cambodia
- Access to special events with Canadian Embassy
- Voice your business concerns to the policy makers through our association
- Invitation to CanCham events at a discounted rate
- Consult about business opportunities in Cambodia
Application Process for Individual Membership
To register as a CanCham Individual Member, you must complete the Individual Membership form found through the button below. Membership fees can be paid via bank transfer or securely on this website via credit card.
As soon as your application form and payment have been processed, you will have access to the benefits of the CanCham Individual Membership.
Individual Membership fee: $55 USD
Registration for 2024 is now open. Register before Jan 1 and receive full benefits for the remainder of 2023.