Call for Nominations: Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Cambodia Board of Directors Election 2023
The Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Cambodia (CanCham Cambodia) is seeking nominations for candidates to join its Board of Directors for the 2024-2025 term. The Board of Directors is responsible for providing leadership and governance to the Chamber, ensuring that it fulfills its mission of promoting Canadian business interests in Cambodia.
- Candidacy submission deadline: November 24, 2023, at 11:59PM
- Online candidate list publication: November 25-26, 2023
- Voting period: November 27 – December 3, 2023
- Results announcement: December 4, 2023
- Power transfer: December 4-15, 2013
- New Board of Directors takes office: December 15, 2023
To be eligible to run in the elections, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Be an active paying member of the Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Cambodia.
- Be at least 18 years of age on the date of the election.
- Not be an employee or officer of the Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Cambodia.
Send us your Candidature